Friday, September 9, 2016

My Favorite Planner Subscription


Y'all know when planners are mentioned, this is me. Brick walls, look out. I come in like a wrecking ball, but only with more clothes than Miley. That's a public service. You're welcome.

I've been super serious into planners for several years now, but cuteing them up has been "mah thang" for about 3 years. There are TONS of planner subscription kits out there and I've had some eye-lust, but the one I really wanted to try was the Happie Scrappie kit. That one always caught my eye and kept me looking at how they were used in other planners. The design was different each month, but all of the die-cuts, inserts, and pens were so dang cute and useable, I finally took the plunge back in May and got my first kit.

I mean, just look at this stuff!! LOOK AT IT!!

This is September's upcoming kit!! 



These are all pictures from the Happie Scrappie Facebook Group.

Do you see why I finally caved?! I NEEDS ALL THE CUTE THINGS!!!!

Here's how I've used my kits so far.










There are SO many ways you can make these kits work for you, this is just my personal preference. There are many options available: A5, personal, fauxdori, etc...

And now she has a monthly pen subscription kit that is fantastic. You can get a peek of the pen kit over on her Instagram. 

This subscription fills up really fast, so make sure to sign up for the waiting list so you can get on the list for the October kit.

So maybe you're like me and never thought you would get a planner subscription, but you've wanted to try one out. I highly recommend Happie Scrappie. There are things I use a lot in these kits and you can use them together if you want. The options are vast!

To recap, I really love Happie Scrappie. Kits are fun, easy to use, and affordable. Quality is great. And I really feel like this when my kit comes in.



via GIPHY




No comments:

Post a Comment