Monday, December 7, 2015

Welcome to my Mosaic!

Wow!!! It's good to be back to the world of blogging!! It has been close to 4 years since I closed up shop on my old blog due to absolutely insane schedules, and honestly, I never thought I'd pick it up again. I've missed it though. It was a great way to document life, but I wound up feeling like I didn't have anything to say any more.

Those of you who know me personally have just died laughing.

Okay, okay, okay.

Breathe, y'all.

**waiting**

**still waiting**

Are ya good?

Okay, moving on...

The kids are older now, more independent, more headstrong, more manly. Just more. And that covers the amount of laundry too. MORE.

I'm actually at a point where I am happy to be myself and have a lot more self-confidence than I did before, so I'm eager to see where that goes in this blog journey.

So, welcome to my mosaic of a life!!

Be prepared to laugh at me, with me, and maybe learn a few things too.


No comments:

Post a Comment